dinsdag 19 augustus 2008

School started again...

... on Monday. And so, this past weekend, we "celebrated" the end of summer vacation. On Saturday the children went to their grandparents for a sleepover, so we had an unexpected evening "off duty". First we wanted to go to the cinema, but there wasn't any movie that appealing to us to leave home for. Instead we took a long walk with the dog, made ourselves a lovely dinner of buffalo mozzarella and spanish ham

and pizza, and after that watched a dvd while sharing a jar of Ben and Jerries cookie dough icecream... we thought it was a nice evening! Just before going to bed we had a (kind of blurry, there was a bit of a mist) view at the partial moon eclipse


On Sunday, we baked a pie

for dessert and then vacation was over... Fortunately both our daughters like school so much, although the youngest had a bit of a problem saying goodbye when I left her at school in the morning.

Finally, I have some stitching to show you, it is my design on the RR to start on Sept. 1. I have adapted LHN's "Spot of Coffee/Tea" to fit both the coffee and tea theme I want my RR to have. I haven't finished it yet, but I hope to do have done so by the end of this week, so that I can make the parcel ready to send out for the first time.


sorry for the messy layout on this post, I cannot seem to get it right, hopefully the next one will be better!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten