woensdag 20 augustus 2008

This is fun!

On one of my favorite blogs I found a fun link, and thought I should give that a try. I did this afternoon and made these:


The one with the pumpkins is for my friend Iris (she promised she wouldn't peek, but if she should: I hope you like them Iris!!!), we did a little private exchange between the two of us, she sent me this beautiful floss tag (see Iris, I immediately took it in use!), and I would make her a set of Halloween coasters.


The other set is also a present, I will be mailing both out tomorrow, and I will definitely be making more of these soon, they are such fun to make, so I think some of you should be watching their mail boxes...



Blogger is still making a mess of my layout, I don't know why...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten